Thursday, September 5, 2013


Oh my God! Is that really him?

Yes. Or at least this is the new him. Meet Candi, formerly Colin.

I didn't believe you! And 'Candi' seems so happy, does he - sorry, she - understand what has happened to him/her?

Oh Candi here understands perfectly that she was a lousy husband, but an excellent non-thinking and non-complaining general house-slave and lover. He enjoys cooking, cleaning, housework, and is expert at massage and oral sex. All-in-all, a very loyal, happy, loving wife.

It must have been amazingly hard to take him this far?

Not at all. Very simple inductions and showing him the pictures and magazines he used to keep hidden from me. I chose one of his favourite girls and formed a link between his liking for her and a desire to be her. A lot of what you see he did to himself really. All I needed to do was point him in the right direction. And, of course, Candi in the pictures was a bit of a bimbo, so Colin here just HAD to be the same. 

That is amazing. And you said 'lover' ?

Yes, Candi here is 100% gay, 'she' has always liked girls, and I saw no reason to change that

Hmmmm, my Jim has been a bit of a disapointment in the sex department recently, and never sets foot in the kitchen except to get a beer out of the fridge, maybe you two could have a chat someday soon?

I am sure we could dear, and if you could provide me with a picture to use as a template, I am sure I can do something about his attitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Any tips, complaints, rants, questions and comments would be welcomed, quite happy to answer any/all e-mails. Fancy being a millionaire? There is a reward of one million Zimbabwean dollars for the best comment of the year. Cheers all