Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Team part 5

*snap*
Right, here you go, download the picture to your profile and add the intro like I told you to. ‘yes Mistress Angela’ he answered and starting typing’

Obedient sissy sex toy available for the use of gay guys. I have no limits and am available for singles or groups. Currently owned, but my Mistress has instructed me to offer myself here as I need training to please men. Mistress will consider selling me if I please you. If sold I come with a guarantee of 6 months useage before programming corrupts. I come with triggers for any changes you wish to make, although my Mistress has ensured that for those 6 months I can please only men. She says that hopefully by the time my programming finishes my mind will be conditioned to continue in this vein. I understand and accept that my views on the matter are of no consequence.
That’s right Greg. Now post it and give me the account details, remove any history of visiting the site. You have done what you were told, so you may continue to serve me for a little longer as a reward. I will send you some more instructions before the weekend. Now get into boy clothes and take the makeup off. When I leave you will count slowly to 50, and then awake as Ron. You will have no memory of my visit tonight.
She left, any worries that she was pushing her revenge too far were assuaged by the memory Ron and the rest of the teams hateful attitude to her and other homosexuals.