Monday, April 29, 2013

Candice



David started waking up, god he felt awful, his chest was tight and the sheet must be wrapped round his legs he thought. Through the grogginess
He replayed last night. Home from work, dinner with his wife Stephanie, then he was just so tired he could barely walk upstairs to bed. He glanced at the clock, it read 17.50 - he had slept almost 24 hours!. Then he caught sight of himself in the mirror!

‘So, you are awake at last then David, good. Bit confused and lost are we? Well you just shut up and lets have a chat about ‘Candice’ shall we?

‘I can explain Steph, listen…’

‘Shut the hell up David. Actually Candice is better considering how you look right now. A few nights ago I saw an unusual entry on the search history, you know what it was? ‘Course you do. It was ‘hypnoslutlounge’. ’The chatroom for naughty girls to play with masterful hypnotists, enter and be prepared to lose yourself’.

‘Steph, let me ….’



I also found a new messenger account, namely ‘naughtyC’ - you really should be more imaginative with your passwords dear- and the logs are quite full. You have been a chatty girl Candice. Seems that you like to be a bit of a slut and you just love having your orgasms controlled, don’t you? Bit odd though Candice, that it seems it is the men you are attracted to, and how attracted you are! So far I have found 5 men who you sucked off in chat and 2 who did you up the ass, I’m sure there are more, but I ‘No! I havn’t finished! And guess what else I find when I start looking? Why I find a haven’t read all the logs yet, and I lost count of the amount of ’Masters’. But you know the biggest shock? The one that made all this inevitable? Well darling, sending pictures of me to these guys, now that was a teeny bit wrong of you I think. If any of them find their way into the public domain I will cut your balls off and make you eat them, understand’?

‘It’s not what you th…’


‘Now Candice, this is what is going to happen now. You will continue using the site, but only when I am present ( I have changed the passwords by the way), and you will be dressed like you are now, and you will chat away like you do, doing what you always did, but this time when they ask for video chats you will be happy to agree.  I’ve helped with the orgasm control as well, your cock is well and truly locked tight away, and you will never find the key. If it looks fun, I may join myself, after all a girl needs a bit of sex occasionally, and I’m really not interested in lesbian sex, so that counts you out. See? I can be understanding and generous.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Any tips, complaints, rants, questions and comments would be welcomed, quite happy to answer any/all e-mails. Fancy being a millionaire? There is a reward of one million Zimbabwean dollars for the best comment of the year. Cheers all