Friday, July 12, 2013

meet the ex



Now, David, I said we needed a chat tonight, so let's not beat about the bush, allright?  I sense a little cooling in your feelings for me, and have heard a disturbing rumour about you. I have heard that you have been flirting with that hussy  Julia from down the road. 


Well I have given it some thought, and came to the conclusion that it is about time you met my last boyfriend Andrew, or Andi as he goes by now. He, for some unfathomable reason, decided I wasnt the woman for him and went off with some tart. I can tell you I wasn't best pleased. so had a little chat with him about it.

Naturally, he saw my side of the argument, and saw the hurt and anguish he had caused me, and so naturally he should repay me by serving me in whatever way I desired, when I desired. He did always have a thing about shoes and heels, so I treat him occasionally to a taste. 

You realise that I am telling you this, and introducing you to Andrew just so you know all the facts, don't you David dear? I wouldn't dream of threatening you