Monday, July 29, 2013

Winner Takes It All


That's right boys, go for it!

Remember, whoever gives the best blow-job gets to return to their own bodies and leave here with the £25,000. The loser stays as he is now and can forget( at least until the next challenger comes along) leaving here at all and paying the forfeit.

My my Peter, I do believe you backed off a little there. Do I detect a little reluctance to leave quite yet or maybe you hate what you are doing? I wonder if Fraser here is that desperate for the money, or if he just loves the sucking more than you. Either way, unless you swallow your pride (and a lot else too) it seems you will be staying with me for a little while longer, and I cant say I am upset at the prospect - you have a very inviting ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Any tips, complaints, rants, questions and comments would be welcomed, quite happy to answer any/all e-mails. Fancy being a millionaire? There is a reward of one million Zimbabwean dollars for the best comment of the year. Cheers all