Monday, June 17, 2013

A time to diet










I can see you are struggling there Rupert, and not only with staying in that dress! Well, let me explain things. You remember what you said about my sister? You said you only went with her because fat girls like her have to give out so easy because it is the only way they are ever going to get boys, that they are usually a cinch to lay.
Well, dear, you should know that I have powers beyond your imagination. I have enjoyed transforming you Rupert, but am going to enjoy even more watching you struggle with yourself - you see, although it is fun to see you in that body, I thought that that wasn't quite punishment enough. You see, every time you have sex from today onwards, you will put on two pounds, and just to add to the fun I have increased your sex-drive by rather a large amount. So there it is. Celibate and slim, or fun time girl and like a zeppelin. I'm betting on 'blimp'.











                                                                     28 days later.......