Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Learning

OK Peter, you are adapting adequately. Each little step will bring you a reward. Remember when you got your first uniform? My, how you complained! But after a week with your cock tucked away safely you saw the futility of protesting and asked to be released.
 And I did release you, didn't I? Because you accepted the clothes I chose.
Then , when you stopped complaining about the heels I removed the plug. See? acceptance brings rewards.
And you cried and screamed so much when I mentioned surgery! But the days in the cage with the collar sorted that out, didn't it? It felt so good when I released you to move around again, you remember how grateful you were? Yes? That's good. It is good to be rewarded for acceptable behaviour Peter. And the surgery gave you a body that pleases me, so you got to sleep in a bed again, instead of that blanket on the floor. Much more comfortable, yes?
Whats that? Yes, you understand that pleasing me makes your life better, one step at a time.
Now, would you like those pegs removed?
You would? Good. And what should you do to get them removed?
That's right! Good girl! Yes, pleasing me will get them removed, you learn quickly 'Petra'. Now, young lady, lets discuss pleasing me in more detail. To start with you can call me 'Master'......