Friday, June 14, 2013

step dad


stop whining Pete, if you hadn't been such a troublesome son then I wouldn't have had to take these measures. Now, tonight is a big night for the two of us, I intend to bring back my date, and I don't need to remind you that I plan to marry him and get my hands on some of that fortune he has. I have done my bit as best I can, and it is up to you to start repaying me back for all the hassle you have given me recently, not to mention your recent 'treatment'.
 If I marry him you will be sent away to college and maybe, just maybe, the changes can be undone. You will be friendly, cheerful and prepared to help me entice him into marriage by not refusing any requests.

so you had better practise hard and get it right if the need arises. Oh, and no spitting it out, you will pretend to like it, OK Petra'?