Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bully


'When are you going to wake him Stella' ?
          'Very soon now, I don't want the guy to cum in his mouth'.

       'What? Are you going soft? Remember all the times he bullied    
       us, you can't let him get away that lightly'

       'I'm not going soft Jade, I'm going to let him remember who he
       is, and let that shock register. But I'm not going to remove the 
       cock addiction, the guy will still get to cum. I think you will          
       find the shame he feels becoming a cock-loving jock will be 
       delicious'.

       'Hehe, you really are a bitch Stella darling'
       

       
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Any tips, complaints, rants, questions and comments would be welcomed, quite happy to answer any/all e-mails. Fancy being a millionaire? There is a reward of one million Zimbabwean dollars for the best comment of the year. Cheers all