Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Team part 4





Right Steven, lets go about getting you laid, ok?

Mmm, Please Miss Angela, that’s soo needed

I believe it, what name are you using and what have you typed so far?

‘Dirty minded fuck-puppet to use as you wish, I’m Linzi, and I just want to please all you lovely guys out there, the larger the better. I adore being used and humiliated, I have been practising oral and can take up to 8 inches now! E-mail me and tell me how you would use and abuse me please’ she read.

That’s very good Linzi, you really are eager to please, aren’t you? Now, add your e-mail and real name and give me the password to the account like a good sissy

Yes Miss Angela, and yes, I do want to please the men so much!

Believe me Linzi, you can get off now on knowing that soon you will pleasing an awful lot of people, especially me. Am I kind, or am I kind dear?

Miss Angela, you are the kindest person I have ever met! I don’t know how to thank you for showing me what I really was

I’m sure I will get my reward later sweetie. But just now its ‘sleepy time’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Any tips, complaints, rants, questions and comments would be welcomed, quite happy to answer any/all e-mails. Fancy being a millionaire? There is a reward of one million Zimbabwean dollars for the best comment of the year. Cheers all