Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Gatecrashers


          Jesus, how the hell do you walk in these things? I'm going to break my bloody ankle!
         
          Look, I'm having trouble too, but you don't hear me complaining do you Darren ?, I told you I could
          make you look like a bird with the spell, but it only does appearance, not skills, not minds understand?
          Now behave or the girls will get suspicious.




          Ok Bernie, and I thank you, I really do, but I can't hardly walk! And this bloody thong is cutting me in
          half!

          You chose the outfit you tart, try to act ladylike will you, you are drawing attention to us. And stop 
           scratching your groin, it's disgusting.

           Sorry Bern, you're right, lets get a beer shall we?

           A beer? Are you like a total idiot? White wine for me please. Damn, you men are so uncouth.

           Are you ok Bern, you sound a bit funny?

           Er, I'm not really sure actually sweetie, be a love and get me that wine please, I need to powder my 
           nose.


         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Any tips, complaints, rants, questions and comments would be welcomed, quite happy to answer any/all e-mails. Fancy being a millionaire? There is a reward of one million Zimbabwean dollars for the best comment of the year. Cheers all