Monday, April 22, 2013

The Team (part 3)




'You look ravishing, hold it there'.

*snap*

'mmmm, ravishing' he thought, 'what a lovely word'. He couldnt believe how lucky he was having such a lovely lady to tell him how to behave and what was right to think, and what was wrong. Being her slave was such a small price to pay for what she gave him.

'Good boy, now lets get this page finished. What is your name here again'?

'Gloria Goodlay Miss'.

'ok Glorious Gloria, lets get you introduced then. ''Hi to all gay guys everywhere! My name is Gloria Goodlay, I'm a really girly gay fag. Pink is my fav colour, and I'm a blonde. I love petticoats and heels and looking totally scrumptious for my man. I like dressing up as a mincing maid and hope some day to be taken on as a housemaid by somebody who likes having his cock polished and cleaned!  If you want to get in touch then please send me an e-mail at Johnpullcot@gmail.com. and mark it FAO Gloria, so I know to look my best when I open it.'

Angela smiled ay him, she thought the e-mail was a nice touch. it was an account she had opened in his name, so she would get to answer his post.  'Well done Gloria, I bet you feel better now people can see what a hot girly boi you are. I'm sure you will get loads of offers'.

'Yes Miss, I feel really excited, I hope I get loads of responses'.

'Dear, you deserve lots have lots of gays after you. Now get your secret picture up on the screen it is reward time.'

He put the picture of a massive cock on to the screen and started licking it, little moans of pleasure escaping his lips. Ten minutes later, cleaned up and dressed as John, she left him doing his homework, as he thought he had been doing all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Any tips, complaints, rants, questions and comments would be welcomed, quite happy to answer any/all e-mails. Fancy being a millionaire? There is a reward of one million Zimbabwean dollars for the best comment of the year. Cheers all